Become a vital part of the growth and development of The Ukrainian Community of Western Pennsylvania by becoming a member of this organization.
Any person who is interested in the promotion of Ukrainian culture in Western Pennsylvania is eligible for membership.
Contributing just $25 gives you an annual membership; contributing $5,000 gives you a life-long membership.
Contributions may be made to The Ukrainian Community of Western Pennsylvania (UCOWPA) without the contributor becoming a member of the Corporation insofar as the contributor does not request membership status.
UCOWPA is approved as a charitable 501(c) (3) organization by the US Internal Revenue Service.
Your gift is tax deductible to the full extent provided by law.
Membership contributions can be made online via Paypal:
- You can choose the way you want to volunteer
- Variety of leadership opportunities within the organization, including hands-on and administrative roles
- Volunteer opportunities with outside organizations
- Lasting friendships with fellow members
- Contact with wide variety of outside
- Opportunities to serve on the Board of Directors
- Develop core skills by serving on UCOWPA committees that will transfer to professional and personal life
Application can be downloaded from this page, or requested via e-mail. Application can be submitted at any time and must be completed in its entirety, signed, and dated prior to consideration.
Membership Application should be e-mailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
The Ukrainian Community of Western Pennsylvania (UCOWPA)
Attn.: Membership Officer
P. O. Box 13465
Pittsburgh, PA 15243-3465